Increases performance by up to 25% in The Elder Scrolls
- V: Skyrim vs. 290.36 drivers (measured with GeForce GTX 560 at 19x10
Ultra – Indoor Scene). Results will vary depending on your GPU, system
configuration, and in-game location.
- Updates the NVIDIA Control Panel ambient occlusion support for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to a higher performance profile.
- Added new 3D Vision laser sight /crosshair options to better match Skyrim crosshairs.
Adds the following SLI profiles:
- Afterfall: InSanity
- Trine 2
- WRC 2: FIA World Rally Championship 2011
Added or updated the following 3D Vision game profiles:
- The Adventures Of Tintin: The Game – Rated 3D Vision Ready
- Ignite – Rated Good
- Orcs Must Die! – Rated Good
- PT Boats: Knights Of The Sea – Rated Good
- PT Boats: South Gambit – Rated Good
- Stronghold 3 – Rated Good
- Trine 2 – Rated 3D Vision Ready
Key Bug Fixes
- Fixes some random instances of triangular artifacts when
playing Battlefield 3 (fix is now enabled for GeForce 400 and 500 series
- Fixes a default panel resolution-timing bug in 290.36.