- AMD Catalyst Control Center startup issues/delays have been resolved
- Elder Scrolls: Skyrim : No longer displays flickering and texture corruption with Anti-Aliasing enabled
- Alan Wake : A system crash is no longer experienced when running the game in DirectX 9 mode with Crossfire enabled.
- Far Cry 2 : A random system hang is no longer experienced when running the game at high in game setting.
- Tom Clancy HAWX : No longer crashes after task switching with MLAA (Morphological Anti-Aliasing) and Anti-Aliasing enabled.
- Furmark Benchmark : No longer crashes when launched in High Performance mode.
- Quake 4 : No longer display corruption after task switching when run in High Performance mode
- XPlane : Textures no longer exhibit flicker and corruption.
Release Notes / Resolved issues: