New in GeForce R331 Drivers
- Performance Boost – Increases performance by up to 50% for GeForce 400/500/600/700 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 331.65 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration. Here is one example of measured gains:
GeForce GTX 770/780/TITAN/780Ti:
- Up to 50% in Metro: Last Light
- Up to 26% in Crysis 3
- Up to 18% in Battlefield 4
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – updated profile
- Path of Exile – added profile
- Natural Selection – updated profile
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – "Good"
- Enables GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
- Call of Duty: Ghosts – added TXAA support (disabled FXAA)
- Enables NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v188.8.131.52
- GeForce Experience 1.7.1 (v184.108.40.206)
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, <#>CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.