This new 331.93 Beta driver provides an updated SLI profile for Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag and ensures maximum performance and system stability across all titles.
In addition, the 331.93 Beta driver is bundled with GeForce Experience v1.7.1 which includes support for two highly-anticipated new technologies. NVIDIA GameStream™ provides end users with the ability to stream PC games from their GeForce GTX-equipped PC directly to a SHIELD device. This update also includes the Beta version of GeForce ShadowPlay™, an innovated new game capture tool with exceptional features and performance.
New in GeForce 331.93 Beta drivers
- Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag – updated profile
- Supports GeForce ShadowPlay™ technology
- Supports NVIDIA GameStream™ technology
- Installs new PhysX System Software 9.13.0725.
- Installs HD Audio v22.214.171.124
- Installs GeForce Experience 1.7.1
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5.5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit. More information at http://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-toolkit
- Supports OpenGL 4.4 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
- Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
- Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, DirectX 11, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI support on SLI-certified Intel and AMD motherboards.